Terms and conditions
Article 1 - General provisions
- By navigating in this area, the user accesses Rertech, which is accessible via the URL: https://rertech.it. Browsing and placing a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the Conditions and Data Protection Policies adopted by the site as indicated therein.
- These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by
Company wert italia srl
Head office: Corso Alexander Fleming 15, 10040 DRUENTO (TO)
VAT no.: 08545370010
Registered with the REA, number TO-981988
- Before accessing the products provided by the site, the user must read these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
- You are invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, the terms of which Rertech reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without prior notice.
Article 2 - Object
- These General Terms and Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on Rertech and do not govern the provision of services or the sale of products by parties other than the seller who are present on the same website via links, banners or other hypertext links.
- Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from other parties, we recommend that you check their terms and conditions of sale.
Art. 3 - Conclusion of the contract
- In order to conclude the purchase contract, you will need to fill in the electronic form and submit it following the relevant instructions.
- It contains a reference to the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, images of each product and its price, the means of payment that can be used, the delivery methods of the purchased products and the related shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal; methods and times for returning purchased products.
- Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Terms and Conditions of Sale including the Information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
- The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form completed by the user, after checking that the data contained therein is correct.
- The buyer will be obliged to pay the price as soon as the online order process is completed. This will be done by clicking on the "CONCLUDE ORDER" button at the end of the guided procedure.
- Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes over the order for processing.
Art. 4 - Registered users
- In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide his personal data correctly and truthfully.
- Once registration has taken place, the user will receive a confirmation email in the email provided by him/her. The confirmation shall be communicated within a maximum of 3 working days. After this period, in the absence of confirmation, Rertech shall be released from any commitment to the user.
- Confirmation shall in any case exempt Rertech from any liability regarding the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform Rertech of any change in the data communicated at any time.
- If the user provides inaccurate or incomplete data, or if there is a dispute by the parties concerned about the payments made, Rertech shall be entitled not to activate or to suspend the service until the relevant shortcomings have been remedied.
- At the time of the first request for activation of a profile by the user, Rertech shall assign to the user a user name and a password. The latter acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the system of validation of the user's access to the Services and the only system capable of identifying the user that the acts performed by means of such access shall be attributed to him and shall be binding on him.
- The user undertakes to keep his access data secret and to store them with due care and diligence and not to pass them on, even temporarily, to third parties.
Art. 5 - Availability of products
- The availability of the products refers to the actual availability at the time the buyer places the order. However, this availability must be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence of several users on the site, the products may be sold to other customers before the order is confirmed.
- Even after the order confirmation e-mail has been sent, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of goods. In this eventuality, the order will be automatically rectified by eliminating the unavailable product and the purchaser will be informed immediately by e-mail.
- If the buyer requests cancellation of the order, thereby terminating the contract, Rertech shall refund the amount paid within 15 days after Rertech has become aware of the buyer's decision to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 - Products offered
- Rertech markets:
Equipment and instrumentation for laying and testing data transmission networks
Components and accessories for implementing data transmission networks
- The offer is detailed on our website at the link: https://rertech.it
Art. 7 - Payment methods and prices
- The price of the products shall be as indicated on the website from time to time, unless there is an obvious error.
- In the event of an error, Rertech shall notify the purchaser as soon as possible so that the order can be confirmed at the correct price or cancelled. In any event, Rertech shall not be obliged to supply the goods sold at the incorrectly indicated lower price.
- Site prices include VAT and do not include shipping costs. Prices are subject to change at any time. Changes do not apply to orders for which an order confirmation has already been sent.
- Once you have selected the products you want, they will be added to your shopping cart. Simply follow the purchase instructions, entering or verifying the required information at each step of the process. Order details can be changed before payment.
- Payment can be made by:
Art. 8 - Delivery
- Rertech ships throughout Italy, excluding the Vatican City State and the Republic of San Marino.
- Rertech shall only make deliveries to the user's domicile provided at the time of purchase.
- Delivery is generally made within 1-3 working days, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the estimated time when selecting the delivery method and, in any case, within a maximum of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
- If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In this case, a notice will specify the location of the order and how a new delivery can be arranged.
- If you are not able to be at the delivery location at the agreed time, please contact us again to agree on a new delivery date.
- If delivery cannot take place for reasons beyond our control after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we shall assume that we intend to terminate the contract.
- As a result of the termination the amounts will be returned, including the costs of delivery with the exclusion of any additional costs arising from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any event, within 15 days from the date of termination of the contract. The transport resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs which shall be borne by the purchaser.
- Shipping costs are borne by the purchaser and are explicitly highlighted when the order is placed.
Art. 9 - Passing of risk
- The risks relating to the products shall be borne by the purchaser from the moment of delivery. Ownership of the products shall be deemed to have been acquired upon receipt of full payment of all amounts due in respect thereof, including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, whichever occurs later.
Article 10 - Warranty and commercial conformity
- The seller is liable for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-conformity of the articles to the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
- If the purchaser has concluded the contract as a consumer, i.e. any natural person acting on the site for purposes which are outside his or her trade, business or profession, if any, this guarantee is valid provided that the defect becomes apparent within 24 months from the date of delivery of the products; that the purchaser submits a formal complaint regarding the defect within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognised by the purchaser; and that the online return form is completed correctly.
- In the event of non-conformity, the purchaser who has concluded the contract as a consumer shall be entitled to have the goods restored to conformity without charge by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or termination of the contract in respect of the disputed goods and the consequent refund of the price.
- All return costs for defective products shall be borne by the seller.
Art. 11 - Withdrawal
- In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the purchaser has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 days pursuant to Article 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
- In the case of multiple purchases made by the purchaser in a single order and delivered separately, the 30-day period begins on the date of receipt of the last product.
- The user who wishes to exercise his right of withdrawal from the purchase made on Rertech, may do so by means of:
- The purchaser shall also exercise the right of withdrawal by sending any express statement containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively by sending the standard withdrawal form, as set out in Part B of Annex I to Legislative Decree 21/2014, which is not mandatory.
- The goods must be returned to:
Corso Alexander Fleming 15, 10040 DRUENTO (TO)
- The goods must be returned intact, in their original packaging, complete in all their parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 15 days, including any shipping costs.
- As provided for in Article 56(3) of Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the website may suspend the refund until receipt of the goods or until the purchaser has demonstrated that the goods have been returned.
- The right of withdrawal shall not apply in the event that Rertech's services and products are included in the categories of Article 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
- The site will make the refund using the same means of payment chosen by the purchaser at the time of purchase. In the case of payment by bank transfer, and if the purchaser wishes to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC required to make the refund.
Article 12 - Data processing
Art. 13 - Safeguard clause
- Should any of the clauses of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale be void for any reason whatsoever, this shall in no way affect the validity of and compliance with the other provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Art. 14 - Contacts
- Any requests for information may be sent by email to [email protected], by telephone to 011 2631555, and by post to the following address:
Corso Alexander Fleming 15, 10040 DRUENTO (TO)
Art. 15 - Applicable law and jurisdiction
- These General Conditions of Sale shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Italian law, without prejudice to any other overriding mandatory provision of the purchaser's country of habitual residence. Accordingly, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
- Any disputes inherent and/or consequent to the same shall be resolved exclusively by the Italian jurisdictional authority. In particular, if the purchaser is a Consumer, any disputes shall be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same in accordance with the applicable law.
These conditions were drawn up on 09/03/2020.